The protection of the data and of the private information of our visitors and masterclass applicants is very important to us.
– What information do we collect?
We are receiving information about potential active masterclass participants after they fill out our online application forms. The information we are receiving is: full name, birthday, mail address, email address, phone number, billing details, CV and eventually music videos and recordings.
Through our newsletter function, we are also collecting email addresses of those interested for it. Of course you can unsubscribe easily and remove/delete your data on request.
– What do we use this information for?
We are using this information for determining if an applicant fulfils the requirements of an active masterclass participation and eventually for staying in contact with him/her regarding our festival’s events.
And we use the email addresses that are submitted for our newsletter for keeping our festival audience informed.
– Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
-Tracking / Google Analytics
When someone visits kalamatamusicdays.com we use Google Analytics to collect internet log information and details of visitor provenance and behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
– What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
– What cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies that help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
- Statistic cookies that help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
– How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
– Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.